With Halloween just around the corner, costume hire is about to enter peak season and Revamp is perfectly placed to take advantage of online demand. The company offers a diverse range of outfits to suit every taste, some of which are unique to Revamp. If you’re planning on heading to a costume party, we give you 10 top ideas for making a lasting impression with the ulitmate in fancy dress chic:
1. Strong Man – Impress them with your iron-like muscles in this padded flesh coloured muscle top and leggings worn with a fetching pair of red briefs. There are also red boot covers available if you want to wear shoes with this outfit.
2. Yellow Rapper Suit – Keep it Real in this yellow PVC jacket, trousers with elasticated waist and skull cap. And don’t forget the sunglasses innit.
3. Kylie – This iconic long white dress will mean that they won’t be able to get you out of their mind! The dress fits over the head and has an attached hood and some rather high slits at the side!
4. V for Vendetta – The costume for this cult comic book character consists of a black long sleeved top, trousers with elasticated waist and attached boot covers, a wide brimmed hat, a plastic mask, a black cape and a belt which holds 6 plastic daggers.
5. Shrek – Everyone’s favourite Ogre! This Shrek costume consists of a tunic top with an attached waistcoat, elasticated trousers with attached boot covers, a plastic over the head mask and a brown belt. Shrek ® DreamWorks L.L.C.
6. Queen Amidala – As seen in the Star Wars prequels, this Queen Amidala costume consists of long red dress with a gold patterned panel at the front and fur trim at the sleeves and hem. The plastic headpiece is secured under the chin with elastic. Face paints can be used to recreate her distinctive make up.
7. Pirate Queen – This versatile dress is ideal for a Venetian lady, a swashbuckling pirate Queen or as a generic 17th/18th century outfit. The long bronze coloured dress has a zip at the back a flattering shaped bodice and puffed sleeves. There are hip pads which are worn underneath around the waist to give shape to the dress.
8. Retro Batman – This Batman outfit is based on the original 60s TV series. There’s a lightweight grey bodysuit which ties at the back, a black cape with attached eyemask and a yellow belt.
9. Abba Catsuit – Mama mia what an Abbatastic catsuit! The purple lycra all in one suit has frills at the sleeves and from the knees. It have you strutting your stuff on the dancefloor in no time.
10. Brown Rabbit – Great for Easter or animal themed fancy dress. This cuddly costume is made from brown fake fur and zips up at the front. The attached hood has ears and there’s a cute tail attached at the back.
Clinton Patterson, a director at erento, said:.”Established hire companies such as Revamp increasingly understand the potential of the web to reach new customers. Revamp’s excellent costumes are a great addition to the marketplace, particularly coming so soon before Halloween.”